Wednesday 21 December 2011

WRITTEN BY MY LAST TRUE LOVE TO ME - WINTER 2011 - BEAUTIFUL POEM

If anyone happens to read this, I'd like to explain that this is a poem written by a woman I met on the internet, and where romance and love blossomed happily, all healthy and green and red. Circumstance on both side however doomed our love. We were on a different plane


Last Laugh On Me

Tilted my glass filled with liqueur
A slippery tongue I did acquire,
Spilling my guts to you, unaware
Of what a fool I was making of you and me

Never again will I bother
Tis true what they say,
Once lovers, friendship cannot exist

Please do not bother me..please
I insist

I 'm done with life, I 'm done with dreams,
I 'm done searching for joy
I'm done expecting pleasure
I'm done looking beyond the horizon

I'm done

You're done

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest AJButtle,

Tis such a painful cry from the heart. Surely, she loves you still.

Your Devoted Reader,
Angela Crowell (USA)

Anonymous said...

You need to remove this garbage and the pitiful comments ..put up some new work. Tired of looking at it. Show your talent.