Wednesday 4 November 2009

David "Tosspot" Cameron and his Anti-Hunting Bill Repeal Plan


It looks increasingly likely we are to be governed by the Tory Twats again. But this time we can relax folks, for they are brand new. Yes, they are a brand new "brand". They are now (relax) "Compassionate Conservatives" - an oxymoron if ever there was!
Were you aware that the Tory Upper Class Twit David "Tosspot" Cameron is planning to repeal the anti-hunting bill? Not that the said Bill works particularly well, indeed hardly at all, but it is on the Statute books, and I imagine that fact is still slightly irksome for the red-coated reactionaries galloping around the countryside - irksome due to the fact they are in essence committing a crime in their native land. In the redcoats' eyes, a land where the redcoat's pile is still his castle (he can shoot the hungry itinerant with his big double-barrel if the whim takes him), and where his 'proles' are firmly ensconced in his positions, either tilling his fields, or where one of his fair wenches is squashed beneath his bloated (on trout) stomach, while he's trying, yet alas not managing, to get it up.
I am planning to take part in saboteuring this hunting season. Something to get my teeth into. Something positive to do. And I am urging all to participate in making the repeal of the Anti-Hunting Bill a vote-loser. However I have no great faith in my aim. Apathy has taken hold. Jeremy Kyle is on the airwaves, the latter-day equivalent of a 19th century day out 'enjoying' the entertaining sights of Bedlam.
With regards to hunting supporters, the major group being the Cuntryside Alliance, take a minute to witness an example of their true multifacated pernicious nature. See it on YouTube at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YccRUc2SDBs
The membership/supporters of the Cuntryside Alliance: over privileged unfeeling pricks or inbred - too thick to think - hayseeds? I believe their is irrefutable proof (I have boxes of research on the topic) that the majority membership of the Cuntryside Alliance are a hotchpotch of both social types. Yes, that's the majority membership of the Cuntryside Alliance, over privileged unfeeling pricks intermingled with an assortment of inbred too thick to think hayseeds!
Now I live in the countryside, so writing this (although I don't expect anyone to read it) I am aware of the potential risks in making public my thoughts of the Cuntryside Alliance. I am fully aware, touchwood, that I could be subjected to a "Deliverance-style" serious sexual assault (they actually tire of sheep or pigs or whatever they can get their pecker up occasionally, and then is the time for any enemies of the Cuntryside Alliance to be concerned for the safety of their bottoms). Or, I could be tormented by a vigil of hillbillies/hayseeds, sat on the wall outside my house, and periodically falling backwards off it. Or I could be enslaved by the local lord, where, fettered, I have to shovel shit in the stables for the rest of my natural. We will see, or rather I will. If there are no updates on this blog for over three months, you can assume the worse.

PS.
Actually, come to think of it, my maternal family has lived in a certain part of the countryside for hundreds of years. And I know for a fact there has been interbreeding in my family - generations ago, that is. However, it appears this case of interbreeding has manifested itself in various ways. I am a touch nuts I suppose. But, and I must stress this, I don't indulge in falling off walls backwards - although it could become quite an important art form.

1 comment:

crowellangela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.